Make a £3 monthly gift via text
You can help us to provide vital services to vulnerable older people that need us
To make a monthly £3 donation to Age UK simply type your mobile number into the box above and we'll send you a text asking you to confirm your sign-up to give monthly through your mobile.
There is no need to provide your bank details, your monthly donation will be charged on your mobile bill.
You'll receive news about our work and what your monthly donations each month are helping us to achieve straight to your phone free of charge.
How does it work?
It's simple to sign up, to skip or to stop:
- Type in your mobile number and click on 'sign-up'
- Activate and confirm your donation by replying YES to the text we send you and your first £3 donation will be taken immediately. For this first donation only, you will be charged a set up fee of £3 plus one standard rate network text message.
- You'll get a free text as a reminder each month, the day before your monthly donation is due.
- After your first donation, you will not be charged for further network text messages for your donations unless you decide to SKIP* or STOP*.
- You're in control and you can choose to skip a donation by replying SKIP* to the reminder message or call us free on 0800 169 8787. However, if you're happy to donate then you don't need to do anything.
- You can stop your monthly donation at any time too - just text STOP* to 70002 or call us free on 0800 169 8787.
- Age UK receives 100% of each £3 donation.
*You will be charged one standard rate network text message.
With your support we can help more older people who have no one to turn to.